On the twelfth day of Geekmas, Chic Geek Daily Gave to Thee…
Twelve Korean Kids Singing David Bowie’s Space Oddity.
Check out the Previous Geekmas Post for days 1 through 11!
Be sure to follow me on Twitter, @ChicGeekDaily !
On the 9th Day of Geekmas, Chic Geek Daily Gave to Thee…
Nine Chic Geek Chick Gifts! [Blastr]
Please check out Yesterday’s 12 Days of Geekmas Post for days 1 through 8, each filled with Geektastic delights!
Also, be sure to follow me on twitter, @ChicGeekDaily !
*To start: 15 Unseen Characters on TV that we all know and love.
*What does an AT-AT taste like? Gingerbread, apparently. The best quote I’ve read regarding this amazing wintery treat: “That AT-AT is going to make me fat fat.”
*Where’s Waldo: The Feature Film, or The Worst Idea Ever, has gotten a screen writer. Shouldn’t have been too hard to find, since the entire movie will consist of two lines – “Where’s is he?” and “There he is!”
*If you’re reading this then you’re not really doing anything at all. Science deems it so!
*Video of Doctor Who cast members reading bedtime stories. Kind of ironic when you think of the episodes that definitely don’t help you sleep at night – DON’T BLINK! Ugh, but Martha Jones reads one, too. She was my absolute LEAST liked sidekick.
The holidays are upon us and, man, Capitalism really wants to drive that home.
* For the 1% geeks in your life, or those rich enough to shop for them, Blastr has released a list of psychotically expensive Holiday gifts. Yes, I am jealous. Thanks for asking.
* Target isn’t showing any signs of backing down from their 11pm Thanksgiving Day shift start time for employees. Evil? Yes. But their commercials star one of my favorite comedians: Maria Bamford.
* There will be a RIDICULOUS amount of TV marathons on the Boob Tube this coming week. Here’s an entire list!
* What the WHAT?! Liam Neeson narrates the War of the World on Broadway in London…and does so as a hologram!
* Doctor Who (Matt Smith before I’m bombarded with comments) is gettin’ naked for charity. A nude do-gooder? Sign me up!…to stare. ‘Cause staring is free, right? I have no money.
* Finally: someone has caught Leonardo DiCaprio dressed as the Great Gatsby! Classsssssy! And he’s slimmed down. Like a young Alec Baldwin, Leo tends to get a little doughy in his down time.